Good thing December will be so chilled.. (er....!).
|Instagram username: @eversojuliet|
2. Edinburgh's Hogmanay launched this year's programme, which is all themed around luck. This year I am determined to go to the torchlight procession, it looks amazing!
3. Riley only really gets outside at the weekends now, as we keep him in when it's dark, so most weekends I get woken up like this. Look at that grumpy face!
4. I made scones, my favourite food ever. Recipe coming very soon...
5. We stayed up til about 3am watching the US election coverage. I went to bed very nervous & then was so relieved to wake up and hear the news! Well done American pals.
6. My view commuting to work (coming home is pitch black). I love living on the edge of town SO much. I can't wait until the fields are all snowy and lovely.
7. Ingredients for a wedding cake. I used my go to vanilla sponge recipe & Claire recommend her favourite chocolate cake recipe (which, bloody hell, is AMAZING). My lovely pals Jude & Charlotte were getting married & it was the most wonderful day. I wish I could go to a wedding every weekend! I love love.
8. Muzz, Biddy & I at the wedding. I pined some net to my hair & was obsessed with it - wish I could wear it every day! You can see a more detailed/posey photo here.
9. The nice folks at Motel sent me my first Christmas card! You can get 20% off all year round with the code eversojuliet - keep it in mind if you are on the hunt for a party dress.
10. Rae and I obsessed with moustaches at Tachebooth!
11. At The Stand for Red Raw, the beginner's comedy showcase that runs every Monday. It only costs £2 to get in & it's a mixture of brand new comedians & more experienced ones trying out new material.
12. & finally Riley... snoozing away. I'm a bit jealous of how he spends his days!