|Instagram name: @eversojuliet|
1. Craig & I at Museum Lates which was Tea Party themed this month (hence the bunny ears!). I think Craig really suits his top hat/bow-tie combo, what a handsome chap.
2. Bit by bit our garden is getting into shape. We now have some decking down and a proper wee lawn (hooray) and it was SO LOVELY sitting out in the garden on a sunny Sunday. Since then we've replaced the garden fences so I can now start planting, which I'm very excited about.
3. Bought ice cream as a wee reward for my team as they have been doing so well recently!
4. We had jolly ranchers at work, which dyed my tongue bright blue. I felt like such a child (so had to take a photo of it, obviously).
5. Went to see Anne Boleyn at the Festival Theatre and absolutely loved it! The stage was absolutely gorgeous too, and we had such lovely seats.
6. My mum was reading my hair tutorials and really liked my rolled hair post, but didn't think it would work on her as her hair is quite short. I had a wee go at putting her hair up and found that twisting in each side separately (and then pinning in the middle) looked really sweet! This is only held up by five kirby grips too (hi mum! Please buy more kirbies x).
7. It wouldn't seem like an instagram post without a picture of Muzzy and I. I think this was us on route to The List's Eating and Drinking awards party.
8. Driving in the Scottish Borders. This is so close to my new house.. makes me so happy!
9. I went for lunch at the Outsider restaurant with some lovely clients. The food here is so so so lovely. They gave us a really nice booth that was so comfy.. it's the small pleasures in life.
10, 11 & 12. Festival season is starting to kick off - I've been to programme launches for the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Edinburgh International Film Festival and the Edinburgh Comedy Festival so far this week. I am SO EXCITED about the summer, I love the festivals so much.