It's summer! As you read this, I'll be sunning myself up in Croatia (aka doing my best not to burn in Europe's sunniest country!). I'm usually a big fan of doing a pre-holiday splurge but due to a lack of time, cash, and the fact I'm only taking hand luggge with me, this time I've got to stick to summer holiday wishlisting.
1. I realise they're not the most fashionable footwear around, but there's a reason they are so popular - Birkenstock sandals are the comfiest holiday shoes around, and are ace if you want to do a bit of adventuring and rock scrambling. This pair from Jones Bootmaker are also in my current favourite colour!
2. I admit that this is completely unneccessary, but LOOK AT IT. Of course you need a red glitter balloon clutch in your life! Perfect for picnics in the park, and late summer date nights.
3. Sunglasses ain't just for summer, they're for life (but summer is a good
chance to stock up on them, when there's loads in the shop!). You can't
go wrong with a pair of aviator retro sunglasses like these (and there's absolutely loads of bargains in the ASOS sunglasses shop!). I'm also tempted to recommend this pair but they'd be a wee bit harder to pull off!
4. Great for cooler evenings, or cloudy days when the British summer is being particularly troublesome. I love the print on this botanical shirt, and the bow is super cute!
5. Sunshiney days are the best excuse to wear a flower crown, and you can't
go to a festival without one! As you may know, I've been loving Crown & Glory this year, and I currently have my eye on their beautiful meadow crown.
6. I am a big fan of Bravissimo (although I wish they were a little cheaper!), and this Minnie swimsuit is absolutely adorable!