What's her site about? A fashion & baking blog. She also runs an amazing cupcake company, called the Lily Pink Bakery.
Why is she brilliant?
- French for Cupcake was one of the first blogs I started reading. Before discovering the huge world of lifestyle bloggers, I used to think most bloggers were just super posey fashion models in daft clothes! It was really refreshing and encouraging to find a nice, normal blogger with the motto "Eat cake, wear nice things and be comfortable in your own skin!".
- Claire's a HUGE Game of Thrones fan girl, and I am very jealous that she's been on set, & met the cast members.
- Her cakes look amazing, and it's been really inspiring seeing her business take off & become so successful! She sells cakes at a market every week in Belfast - Craig & I have been chatting about a trip to Ireland for ages (I've never been!), and I'm seriously tempted to plan the holiday around a visit to her stall!
- She owns the most adorable sausage dog puppy called Lola. ADORABLE.
- We have a really similar sense of style & whenever she posts about a dress or shoes (especially glittery shoes!) I have to hide my debit card to try and resist spending!
Previous illustrated bloggers: