Bit by bit our new home is coming together. Most of the DIY has been done - there are no more shelves (or hanging baskets!) to be put up & nearly all of the lights have lampshades. Phew.
So it's almost time to start thinking about what to do with our very blank, very magnolia new build walls. As the house is still drying out (!) we've been advised not to paint or wallpaper for at least a year. So I have been pinning things like mad on my Paper pinterest board, trying to get a feel for what would work on my new walls.
Absolute favourites are:
1. La Terre by Double Merrick
2. To Hell with Luck! by Matt Taylor
3. This is Where the Magic Happens by James Brown
4. The Lions Laugh by Lizzy Stewart
5. Joey the Boy Who Fought the Sky and Lost by the Mincing Mockingbird
6. Antler Girl by Kelli Murray
7. Good People Drink Good Beer by a Two Pipe Problem
8. Cuckoo Clock by Kate Sutton
9. Do Not Be Scared - Coyote from The Shop of Navarone